Saturday 17 October 2009

Don't worry, be happy

As I rather inadvertantly discovered today, even just making yourself smile can spread the happiness.

I was driving out of the supermarket carpark, boogying away to "Happy Days" which happened to be playing on the radio, when I realised a 60 year old guy was watching me rather curiously, with a broad smile on his face. I like to think that smile translated into a kind action of his own later on.


Later on today, we're going to have a bonfire to deal with all our garden waste and also put some nutrients back into the soil. But we're only going to build it a little beforehand because remember! Burning hedgehogs is NOT a happy thing at all! :-\

http://www.wildlifetrusts.org/index.php?section=events:autumn:bonfirenight


This is our bonfire :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment