Wednesday 14 October 2009

Nice whilst ill

Well, the last two days have been tricky ones for squeezing in some being nice, as I've had an attack of the raging hormones and my boyfriend has been struck down with a migraine. But there's always room for niceness in the world, even if it does end up being accompanying by some background grumpiness.

So I smiled at all the shop assistants whilst I was buying in our comfort food, said thankyou as they served me, and then I went home and fed my boyfriend humungous amounts of food to try and help him feel better. He's currently considering the benefits of two different flavours of Ben & Jerry's icecream :-)

Sainsbury's currently have Buy 1 Get One 1 free on all big Ben & Jerry's icecream tubs!
So if you want to be nice - go and buy a tub for you, and give the spare one to your partner or your friend that really needs an attack of yummy, eco-friendly comfort food! All their European icecream is climate neutral - and with anything involving cows, that's pretty good. So getting down to Sainsburys and buying lots of ice cream is not only nice for you, and nice for your lucky friend or partner, it's also nice to the world (in preference to buying another icecream anyway!). And no, I don't work for them - I just like icecream ;-)
http://www.benjerry.co.uk/ourvalues/

No comments:

Post a Comment